Beth E. Gaschen concentrates her practice on bankruptcy/insolvency matters and business and bankruptcy-related litigation. She represents chapter 11 debtors, committees, secured and unsecured creditors, trustees, and others in chapter 7 and chapter 11 bankruptcy cases. Ms. Gaschen also has experience in representing trustees and creditors in adversary proceedings.
Ms. Gaschen served a judicial externship to the Honorable Terry J. Hatter, Jr., United States District Court Judge for the Central District of California, and a judicial externship to the Honorable John E. Ryan, United States Bankruptcy Judge for the Central District of California in the Spring of 2006. Upon graduation, Ms. Gaschen served a judicial clerkship for the Honorable Erithe A. Smith, United States Bankruptcy Judge for the Central District of California from August 2006 to August 2009.
Ms. Gaschen has been recognized as a “Rising Star” in Super Lawyers magazine in both 2015 and 2016. Ms. Gaschen was a Director of the Orange County Bankruptcy Forum from 2010-2014, and its President from 2013-2014, and is also a member of the Orange County Bar Association.
- Bankruptcy, Workouts and Insolvency Matters
- Business and Commercial Litigation
Professional Associations & Community Involvement
- Orange County Bankruptcy Forum, Former President (2013-2014)
- Orange County Bar Association
- Moderator, Busting Trusts, Orange County Bar Association Commercial Law and Bankruptcy Section (2015)
- Panelist, Are You Still Smarter Than a 5th Year, California Bankruptcy Forum Annual Insolvency Conference (2010)
Recognition & Honors
- Selected to the Southern California Super Lawyers
2015 & 2016 Rising Star List
University of California, San Diego (Bachelor of Arts in Sociology 2003)
Chapman University School of Law (Juris Doctor 2006)
- California State Bar
- United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- United States District Court for the Central District of California
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of California
- United States District Court for the Northern District of California
- United States District Court for the Southern District of California